Happy New Year, so excited to have started this year off with a bang AND with you guys!
It’s a new year, a new day and a new you!
I spent sometime yesterday reflecting on things I want to achieve this year – not resolutions, as I don’t believe in those. We should constantly be striving for good things each day, not just at the beginning of a new year.
Below are just a few from my list of what I’m praying to create in 2013…
- Be a submissive wife (Ouch!)
- Live a simple, uncomplicated, joyful, peaceful, exciting, worry-free, passionate, content & fulfilling life, focused on God’s plan for me (now, if that wasn’t a mouth-full….!)
- Continue to spend quality time with my precious gifts in life: my husband, Wim & two girlies, Lilah & Josie
- Grow more in relationship with my Heavenly Father
- Hopefully travel to Cape Town (and overseas!!!) more often
- Spend more alone-time with my husband
- Not complain when I have to wash the dishes
- Love the people I don’t like!
- Continue to not sweat the small stuff!
- Let Go and Let God!
- Add MORE greens into my daily life (the key to life, health and wellness) – (planning on using my juicer!)
- Spend more time in nature
- Have even more playtime with my babies
- Experiment more with different veggies and salads. I tend to stick to the ones I LOVE. Which is okay. But variety is the spice of life
- Practice gratitude daily. Meditate on all the goodness in my life and all I have to be thankful for
- Spend money consciously and wisely
- Work on my fitness. I love to sweat and work hard. Get your heart pumping guys!
- Be an added blessing to my clients
- AND grow my business infinitely…
This is just a snippet from my list!
What is on your list?
2013 – I’m ready for you.
ps: To live under God’s rule means to enjoy God’s blessing:
the two go together…
Another one of my Bridal Beauties - makeup done by Donna. Joha was the first, brave bride selecting red for her wedding. However, she turned out to be a stunning Chanel-bride ready for Vogue-centerfold!
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME PRODUCT!!!
FILORGA SLEEP & PEEL……LOVE LOVE!!!!
THIS CELLULAR RENEWAL “BOOSTING” CREAM SOFTENS THE SKIN AND FIGHTS PREMATURE AGEING. The skin is intensely smoothed and brighten. It regains beauty and glow : complexion irregularities are reduced.
All FILORGA PRODUCTS as well as salon treatments are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Phone Yvone to purchase or book an appointment: 082 787 8926
FILORGA PRODUCT OVERVIEW: IN THE LATE 70S, A FRENCH AESTHETIC DOCTOR, DR MICHEL TORDJMAN, PASSIONATED BY CELLULAR BIOLOGY, GATHERED AROUND HIM A COLLEGE OF EXPERTS TO LAUNCH AN ADVANCED RESEARCH PROGRAM ON SKIN AGING.
Must have’s to always carry in your handbag:
1) Touche Eclat YSL (To highlight and ‘lift-up’ ‘tired-afternoon-skin’!)
2) Lipliner, lipstick, lipgloss (instead of gloss, use Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream IN TUBE for dry lips.)
3) Short handle blush brush (if using powder blusher / bronzer)
4) Powder blusher/ bronzer OR Cream blusher / bronzer
5) Black or Black-Brown eyeliner (in case there’s no time to go home and straight to dinner or cocktail party!) Use liner to create a little bit of a smokey evening eye.